Amazon Prime Music, which permits users to listen any time and anyplace they select, is a popular and much-needed streaming platform. A prime music subscription permits you to listen to music without ads. Make an Amazon account to get started with an Amazon Prime Music subscription. Go to amazon.com/code Create your main music account for free. You can start using amazon prime music when you have entered your activation code.
Where to Enter Amazon Registration Code?
- Visit amazon.com/code from a PC browser.
- Login Amazon account
- Enter your registration code
- Press the submit button
- After verification, your device has been successfully registered with Amazon.
ALSO READ:- Paramountnetwork.com/activate
How do I Register my Amazon Device?
Amazon has become the world’s largest internet retailer. The central idea of Amazon’s goal was to make the company more customer-focused and provide users with an easy way to buy anything. Amazon was set up to sell books, but it grew to offer a wide range of digital media and consumer goods.
Apart from this, it has started producing its own high-tech gadgets, such as the Kindle Fire tablet, Fire TV, and the Kindle e-book reader. It also provides streaming media adapters and other devices. Users must also register their Amazon devices at www.amazon.com/code.
Register your Amazon Device using Amazon.com/code
- Open a web browser.
- Visit amazon.com/code from your PC or mobile
- After that, you’ll be directed to the main Amazon signing window. When you need to enter your Amazon username in the right place.
- Now press the “Next” Button
- Next, enter your password.
- It is recommended that users enter their passwords. The “Notification” button will be displayed if a user enters the wrong password. Forgot your password? A window will appear. Users will be able to change the password or re-enter it.
- Next, click the “Sign in. Click the button.
- If you do not have an Amazon account, click “Find an Amazon account after visiting the website, type” Amazon.com/code.
- Once you click on the option above, you will be taken to the next window. In this window, enter the appropriate information, such as your name and email ID to associate your Amazon account with it. Also, the password.
- When you have finished all the information, press “Get an Amazon account”
- After completing the last step, your Amazon account will be created.
- Next to marking using Amazon. The “Register your gadget” window will show on the screen.
- Enter your device code now in the “Enter your device code Click on“ slot and click on it ”Continue” option to proceed with the next steps.
- To finish the registration, follow the on-screen steps.
- Notification users should keep in mind that the steps mentioned above may vary from device to device.
ALSO READ:- Tlc.com/activate
How to activate Amazon Prime Music by Echo Dot using your smartphone
If you have difficulty accessing Amazon Prime Music and cannot play songs, the echo dot may not work. Follow these steps if you wish to access key music songs:
Above all else, make sure your Amazon Echo is connected to your mobile phone with the dab update app.
- After that, log in to the official Amazon Echo Dot app.
- Sign in to your Amazon account and go to “Settings” to access the Echo Dot program.
- Here you will find the “Connect New Service” icon with the “+” symbol.
- To do this, click the “+” button.
- After this, a list will be displayed with the available options.
- Therefore, select “Amazon Prime Music” from the deleted list.
- Then click on Amazon’s main music to use it.
- You will now be taken to the next screen, which will contain the activation code.
- Now you can visit amazon.com/code you can use any web browser.
- You can now sign in to Amazon with the official sign-in window. Or create a new Amazon account by clicking on “Create a brand new account”
- Once you have completed the login process, a “Register Device” window will be displayed on your screen.
- You will need to enter the Echo Dot Prime Music Activation Code, then press “Continue”
- Your echo dot can now play songs from Amazon Prime Music.
You can register your Amazon device. To play music on Echo Dot, you can turn on Amazon music. You can contact Amazon customer support if you experience any difficulties.