- Utilising your PC, Go to Official Sites www.cbs.com/roku or www.cbs.com/television/roku from any program.
- Enter the Activate Code on your gadget screen.
- Press on Activate key.
- Login with CBS record or generate CBS All Access account..
- You will get an affirmation message on the Roku TV.
- Appreciate Start watching CBS All Access on Roku.
Activate CBS on Android TV using cbs.com/tv/androidtv
- Send off the CBS application on your Smart TV.
- Note the CBS actuation code from your screen.
- Visit www.cbs.com/television/androidtv from any program.
- Enter the CBS Activate code.
- Enter Next.
ALSO READ:- www.cbssports.com/roku
Watch CBS Sports on Roku?
- Switch on your Roku gadget, Enter the home button.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store from your gadget.
- Search CBS Channel from the list.
- Press to add CBS Channel.
- Go to the Official Site at www.cbs.com/television/roku or www.cbs.com roku on your internet browser.
- Enter the code from your Roku gadget screen.
- Presently you begin streaming CBS sports on Roku players.
ALSO READ:- activate.apple.com
How to Create a CBS Account?
- Visit CBS site www.cbs.com/tv/roku.
- Enter on Sign (top on right corner)
- Then, at that point, click on Sign up Button.
- Fill your Details like- Name, place, Email address and Mobile Number and so on
- After presenting all subtleties Click on Continue.
- Browse your email address and tap on confirm CBS account.
- CBS Account is effectively made.
ALSO READ:- Watchmarquee.com/activate
- Visit CBS site www.cbs.com/activate/roku.
- Enter the Sign key.
- Login with your email address and secret phrase.
- Press on Continue switch.
- Presently your entrance to your CBS account.
ALSO READ:- Flosports.tv/activate
Sign in with TV Provider
- Go to www.cbs.com/activate.
- Select on sign.
- Then, at that point, Click on Sign in with Live TV Streaming
- Pick your TV Provider.
- Enter your login subtleties of the TV account.
- After login you can get a CBS account.
ALSO READ:- www.Kanopy.com/tv
CBS Supported Devices List
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Android TV
- Android phone and tablet
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity Flex