- Go to Netflix.com/tv8 and sign in with your credentials.
- Select the profile from which you want to download or stream movies and TV shows. The family could have its own profile, everyone should be guided by four numbers.
- Enter the code sent to your phone or email in the “enter code” field
- Press “Activate” to sign in with your Netflix account. Then you can start watching TV and movies.
How to sign up Netflix with a TV code?
- Open the Netflix app in your smart TV.
- You will appeare a Netflix activation code on the screen.
- Open the netflix/tv8 website netflix.com/tv8 in any web browser.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV.
- Enter the code.
- Click Continue.
ALSO READ:- Fxnetworks.com/activate
How to Activate Netflix on Roku?
- Open the Netflix app in your Roku device.
- You will appeare the Netflix activation code on the TV screen.
- Go to Netflix.com/tv8 in your mobile or desktop browser.
- Type the 8-digit code displayed on your TV.
- Click Continue.
- Start watching Netflix on your Roku device.
ALSO READ:- Fubo.tv/connect
How to Activate Netflix on Smart TV?
- Launch the Google Play Store on your smartphone and type Netflix in the search box.
- You can install Netflix on your device.
- Launch the Netflix app and sign in with your account details at Netflix.com/tv8. If you are not an account holder, please create an account.
- Now it’s time to go through your collection of movies and TV shows to find the one you want to enjoy. Or you can search for a specific one that interests you.
ALSO READ:- Foxnation.com/activate
How to Activate Netflix on Apple TV?
Netflix can be used via Apple TV (2nd generation) and later. Here are the steps to access your Netflix accounts and watch Netflix on Apple TV:
To access Netflix on Apple TV 2nd generation, go to the home screen and select Netflix from the drop-down menu. Sign in with your credentials. If you don’t already have a Netflix account, go to the signup page on the web or in your browser to sign up. Return to Apple TV and enter your email address and password. The device must connect to Netflix using Netflix.com/tv8.
If you’re using an Apple TV (4th generation) or Apple TV 4K (5th and 6th generation), the process will be reversed. To enable Netflix with Apple TV, you must be on the home screen. Once you’ve done that, you need to visit your App Store from your home screen.
Search for Netflix and download. After installation, launch the app and login using your previous credentials. If you don’t have one, you can create one if you still need to login.
ALSO READ:- Fetchtv.com.au/activate
Setting Up Netflix on Google TV
Google TV is an interface. It hosts content from many streaming channels. It is not a gadget but a software that is available on several devices. If your device is already equipped with Google TV and was not manufactured between 2012-2014, you can probably connect Netflix to your gadget.
Follow the steps below, to start your Netflix set up
Sony Google TV users must press the “Home” button on the wireless keyboard remote and select “All Apps”. Access the Netflix app using the arrow buttons on the remote control. When you find the app, select it. Click login and then login. If you can’t register an account yet, create one online, then come back and enter your username and password.
But if you are connected to HI sense Google TV, click the All Apps button on your remote control. Then select Netflix and then “Member Login”. Follow the instructions to activate Netflix on your TV.